Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pals




I'm just grateful for my pallies, buddies, and chicklets I couldn't do without. Girlfriends to cry with, talk to, study the Bible with and drive to the liquor store with. Friends who come to my children's plays, friends who don't judge my mistakes. Friends who remind me of my husbands good points, and laugh at me when I'm ridiculous! Friends who getly remind me, we all forget things...even me..your keys.
Friends who have taught me joy, taught me fluffing up! You know these are all WOMEN...not men. Women are vital to my life, women without jobs, women who are on welfare, women who encourage me when I just can't stand my marriage another day(or 18 years). Women who love me when I have gas, when I spit, when I look like someone out of Deliverance. I've had great women in my life who have helped me accept Christ, who taught me the answers are in the Bible, who constantly teach me about forgiveness and perserverence even when I want to quit. Girlfreinds who constantly give me books to read..just this one..."you'll love it." And I do. Friends who let me cry and talk non stop...Friends who call regularly, friends who never call, but they(we) never leave each other. Friends who can walk out for years, and walk right back in without a blink of an eye, we love each other more and more with every breath we have left. Friends who have left their mark on me. What would I do without my friends? I'd be so lonely, sad, bitter and fatter. I wouldn't know about cooking(still don't), limits,(still don't)marriage(still don't), decorating, literature,abandoned buildings & feeling empowered to do what I want.
Just want you to know that today.........I have the BEST Girlfriends EVER! And just because your photo is not here..don't be sensitve...I'm sparing you humiliation today. I could NOT live without my girlfriends. I love YOU so.

No comments:

Post a Comment