Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Skatin' Through Life


Palmer is the oldest of my three amazing boys. He's been quiet his whole life, but the bond we have is very special. I don't often know what he is thinking, but he lets me in occasionally. He loves to skate...he has always given 100% to anything he's interested in , he's amazingly disciplined, I wish I was more like him. He wants us to be proud of him, always, he's responsible and reliable, he's like his father in many ways, but he's tender and kind like Parker too. He's going out more often now with friends, it's hard to let him go, we do, but we miss him. God is preparing us for what soon lies ahead. He's a great son, a spectacular brother and a friend I would choose among many. He's what Jesus has taught him to be...He's a beautiful boy.

1 comment:

  1. You need a picture of his face so people can see how handsome he is. Valerie (Sophie said is that the boy with the nice hair?)

    ReplyDelete