Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Precious Parker



Parker is by far, the sweetest, most giving, kind and compassionate child we have! He's a passionate as me and can me as livid and sensitive as much as he is kind. He will one day be the male version of Mother Theresa! Parker won the Martin Luther King award this year for his entire school, there's no one who loves like Parker does. He's gentle with children, he understands giving of himself...He's something special, I'm grateful! He'll give you his last dime and go without, he wants for nothing ever!
I love him, he occasionally will let me in, not often, he is the one child I pray most often about, asking God for help to get closer to him. I often need more than just guidance, I pray for wisdom with him. I want to be closer to him.
Pray with me.

1 comment:

  1. What great kids you have. You are dong such a good job as a parent. Valerie

    ReplyDelete