Saturday, February 21, 2009

Free Market



In September the Free Market was born out of an idea just to give our wares to friends already coming to the food pantry. God has so used the Free Market and food pantry to open doors and our eyes to such a greater purpose. It has been the most rewarding experience of my life, with the exception of giving birth to my three boys. It has been life changing and I mean that for real. I have found that I am more like martha from the bible. Less like Mary. I love what I am doing. Cassie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie! I am wondering how you are more like Martha. Martha was distracted by all that had to be done. you are worried and upset about many things, Mary had chosen what is better, if I recall correctly. I'd love for you to elaborate on your blog name.

    I am so happy you are doing what you are doing at Free Market! You are truly a servant of God - serving others in a real and tangible way! God bless you! I can't wait to read more. And my group will be back to help on another Friday after we finish our 40 Days study.


    Footnotes:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more like Martha b/c I tend to miss the deeper meaning of what God is trying to tell me, I am pointed towards being more like Mary, but it is difficult, I'm on a much better path than ever but feel there is lots of groth to happen.
    Thanks for writing, I have a lot to learn and little time to learn it...I need a tutorial...perhaps you can guide me.
    Love to you..Cassie

    ReplyDelete