Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday FreeMarket



Happy Birthday to Us! We are nearing our first birthday...I remember a pastor saying to me..."I bet you'll run out of clothes"...I told him, "Goodwill hasn't."
God doesn't like limits. As a matter of fact, He's shown otherwise.
The year has gone by quickly. There hasn't been one week end when we weren't prepared. 38 week ends, we gave freely without restrictions, without asking for anything in return. We stayed the course for an entire year, not a day, not a single w/e. But an entire year.
Join us, August 8th, for our first birthday party. Without all of Gods Body, there would be no market. I'm so excited. Look for what God has done in a year...to come soon.

3 comments:

  1. Huray!!!Your doing a great job! I know God is pleased! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are so awesome - our God is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had someone ask me "Where's the trailer?" (I told her!)

    Can you believe that God led you down this path? I think it is a beautiful and perfect pairing. Your updates continue to inspire, as we read about how folks are not only benefiting but becoming involved and thriving in ministry!

    What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete