Thursday, May 14, 2009

Taking the First step


God promises if I follow Him, he will make my burdens light. If I lean on Him, it will make my load lighter...each day I decide to do this...I'm learning a new way of coping..not listening to the devil's whispers of incompetence.
I received a letter yesterday....from my mother, probably the first ever, acknowledging she was "unaware of my pain" because she was too busy involved in her own pain.: That my friends is a first, and a direct answer to prayer...I got up yesterday and went straight to God..walking..trying to do it different. The letter was in the mailbox by 2pm. God is so snappy.
I'm grateful for the wisdom of Sue & Kelly...and many other Godly women, God has plunked right down in my path...listen He says...to ME!
I am grateful for His affirmations. I need them..Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment